Rules and Regulations
- All summer season reservations and multiple unit reservations require a $100 per night non-refundable deposit at reservation time. (If you shorten your reservation, you forfeit $100 per day shortened.)
-All reservations must be secured with a phone number, address, and valid Visa/MC in the name of the person/business responsible for payment.
- Balance due at check-in.
- Moorage is for our condo guests only – for arrangements and fees contact office.
- Smugglers is a non-smoking and no pets property – inside and out – no exceptions.
- All condos are “self-catered” - we do not provide daily maid service. All condos are furnished with housekeeping supplies and washer/dryer for your use in your condo.
- An additional $100 cleaning charge will be assessed if you leave the condo in disarray or a mess.
- Smugglers is a family and friends appropriate resort – Smores around the beach fire, quiet at evening, always respectful of others.
- Parental supervision of all minors is required in the pool/spa area and on the docks – no exceptions. For safety, please advise children to avoid parking and drive areas when following deer and rabbits.
- Adults only hour in pool/spa area is 5:30-6:30pm every summer season day – no exceptions. Normal pool/spa hours are 10am til 10pm daily.